Fire & Ink Presents! — Writing with Passion, Power & Purpose
As a continuing part of our Fire & Ink Presents! series of events, we are thrilled to announce a unique skills-building workshop for writers from all genres:
Writing with Passion, Power & Purpose
Renaissance M Street Hotel
1143 New Hampshire, NW Washington, DC , 20037
Presented by Fire & Ink || Facilitated by Dorothy Randall Gray
Learn how to:
- Use your creative spirit to write what you want when you want
- Write like you’ve never written before
- Finish your unfinished work
- Turn simple ideas into sensational stories
- Activate your personal power points
- Create powerful poetry, fabulous fiction & notable nonfiction
- Banish writers’ block forever
- Take your work from paper to publication
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT DOROTHY’S WORKSHOP HERE: –>
Come and create in a conscious community of acceptance, inspiration and enlightenment. Write like you’ve never written before.
Learn how to use the power of music, meditation, affirmation and stimulating exercises to take your
writing from routine to remarkable. Enjoy plenty of time for writing, sharing and empowering commentary and exchange of ideas.
Whether you’ve been writing 10 years or 10 days, you are welcome to join this workshop. All you need is a pad, a pen and a willing heart.
Please e-mail fireandink2009(at)yahoo(dot)com (please replace (a) with “@”, and (dot) with “.”) with the subject header “DC Pride Writers Workshop” and give your contact information (name, address, phone). Workshop fee is $20 per person and on-site registration is limited so get in early!